Free Four-Part Series December 8th, 9th,15th,16th, made possible in part by the City of Oakland CARES Act Funds
Oakland, CA — Starting this week, on Tuesday, December 8th from 6-8pm, BWOPA’s Oakland/Berkeley Chapter is offering four (4) workshops to boost your business savvy. Created in partnership with the Urban League of the Greater Bay Area, OCCUR and the African American Chamber of Commerce, these online technical assistance workshops have been curated to help entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners level up their skills and get advice in the areas of Business Visioning, Executive Coaching, Finance and Sales/Marketing.
“The COVID-19 global pandemic has changed the way many of our local businesses have had to operate their business. Our hope is that this workshop series will provide stimulate new concepts and insights, and help empower our community to get a headstart for 2021. We have brought together a dream team of industry leaders consisting of consultants, entrepreneurs, coaches and financial managers to offer their sage wisdom and guidance for participants to take advantage,” shares LaNiece Jones, Chapter President, BWOPA Oakland/Berkeley Chapter.
All workshops run from 6-8pm
- Tues. Dec 8th: 2021 Business Visioning
- Wed. Dec 9th: Explore a Business/Executive Coach
- Tues. Dec 15th: Mastering Your Sales Presence
- Wed. Dec 16th: Managing Your Finances
With templates, models, assessments and peer-to-peer learning, participants will leave equipped with strategies to move their business to the next level. All workshop attendees will be entered to win gift-certificates to Black-owned businesses; participants who attend all four workshops will receive a “Certificate of Achievement” and the chance to win the jersey and an hour-long session with a Level-Up coach of choice.
Our coaches include:
- Angela Ross – Angela Bishop Ross Consulting
- Amanda Elliott – National Main Street Center
- Carol F. Burton – Jeweld Legacy Group
- Eileen Pippins – Eileen Pippins Consulting
- Madelyn Mackie – MackieMadelyn & Associates
- Tammy Willis – ShowBox Finance Solutions
- Cathy Jackson – Global Investments Group
Ready to register? Head to www.bwopalevelup.com. Questions? E-mail email@example.com.